It's Your Turn: Share Your Best Post on Writing

It's been more than a month since I put up a post about your blogs (here and here, if you missed them). This week, I'd like to do something different. If you have a blog, scroll through your posts and pick one you'd like to share.

The topic can be anything related to writing: craft, finding time to write, querying, motivation--whatever might be helpful to the rest of us writers.

Post the link to your specific post in the Mr. Linky below. It's my first time using Mr. Linky, so I hope it works. If it doesn't just leave a comment with the post address.

I'll leave the linky up all week. Depending on the response, I'll select three posts to use as guest posts next week. I can't wait to read what you share!

Here's the linky:

11 comments:

  1. I write health articles and stories for children. I linked to a blog post I did on finding and developing characters. Writing three dimentional characters is a must for good stories and part of what I struggle with. I can get the initial character description down but have trouble with the details that flesh out the character in depth. Hope the link goes through and others find the info helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a generous idea Debbie! Here's my commencement address http://writermason.blogspot.com/2011/05/commencement-lessons-for-my-son-wings.html#links

    Even though my son doesn't get it yet, others did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Can't wait to go read them!

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! I do hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun...you have really great ideas for supporting other writers! I'll look forward to reading everyone's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! I clicked through to read everyone else's--what a great collection of posts! Mine is over a year old, I'm not sure if that matters. It seemed the most applicable to what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you joined in! The time-frame doesn't matter. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I missed the linky expiration; my Internet's been going haywire on me all week. Here is my blog post submission:

    Get Out of Your Novel Writing Rut
    http://www.krissybrady.com/2011/03/get-out-of-your-novel-writing-rut.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not to worry, Krissy! I'll slot you in on Tuesday next week. Great post!

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails