Free Ebook: Creating a Life Plan

Just a quick post today, since I woke up with a migraine.

Michael Hyatt, former CEO of Thomas Nelson publishers, is giving away a free ebook. I've already downloaded it, and it's definitely something I'll be working through. It's called Creating Your Personal Life Plan

The ten-chapter book is designed for users to plan their goals, and keep themselves on track. The ebook comes with a chapter of worksheets to fill in, and Hyatt encourages readers to revisit their life plan and tweak it as necessary.

Why should you have a life plan? Hyatt explains in this post. You'll find detailed information about the book on Hyatt's website, along with the download button. And if you don't read Hyatt's blog, you ought to. At least click on the 'publishing' button on his site to catch up on what he's been talking about.

Do you have a life plan? Where does writing fit into it?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll check it out! Hope the migrane goes away.
    S.B. Niccum
    Author Website
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm trying my 'magic' combo of ibuprofen and caffeine. :)

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the informative post despite your migraine. Your dedication is infectious. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Migraines are terrible. Rest up and feel better soon! Thanks for the links as well. I'll read them as soon as I'm done my other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys. I'm definitely feeling better today, but I still feel it 'lurking', if you've ever had a headache like that. Hopefully, by wearing sunglasses all day, I can keep it at bay.

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails