Christmas Week: Time for Resources and a Rest

 I don't know how many of my readers celebrate Christmas, but I do. Whether it's a special time of year for you or just another day, everyone needs a little downtime. I had considered scheduling blogs for the week, but my computer made the decision for me. It turned itself off on Sunday, and will not restart. 

So as I enjoy a week of family time, baking, cooking, and sledding, I hope each of you take a break from the business of writing. For those of you who can't give it up completely, here are eleven of the year's best articles on writing from Writers Digest. If you're not signed up for their free weekly newsletter, go take care of it right now.

Steve Berry's 8 Rules of Writing

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, and that my computer will be working next week!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! I'm going to slow my blogging/tweeting/facebooking down too. Nice to take a breather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of tomorrow...I am finished for the week! Thanks for the great resources (as usual!) and have a great week Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to both of you! I'll see you next week.

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for all the great links!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Angela. Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails