Free Kindle Software

Do you want a Kindle? I'm not sure yet if I do, though I hear raves about them all over. I think I might be more tempted by the poorly-named iPad. The ability to write and read on one device might save me from having to buy a laptop.

 I've noticed on Amazon that quite a few Kindle books are available for free. That's too bad for those of us who haven't wanted to spring for Amazon's device.

But now there's good news. I read on the Econobuster's blog, that Amazon offers free software for non-Kindle owners, so they can read Kindle books. There's software for PCs, Macs, Blackberrys,  iPhones, and even the new iPad. Amazon has all the free software here.

Once you've got your software loaded, head over to Amazon and check out the Kindle bestsellers. You'll be surprised how many of them are free. Amazon also has a free book collections page that you can check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails